Although there are no shortcuts when it comes to personal growth, working with your Human Design can fast track your self-awareness. Your Human Design bodygraph shows you exactly how you are made up energetically – the parts that light up and influence others, the areas where you are likely conditioned, your processing speed, the most aligned way to make decisions and so much more.
Of course, it’s one thing to know this information. Once you gain these insights, it’s down to you to put it into practice. The magic happens when you learn to embody your energy type, strategy and authority.
Read on to discover how having a Human Design chart reading can help you find fulfillment and success.
- Reveal your Energy type: There are 5 energy types in Human Design. Two thirds of the world are either a Generator or Manifesting Generator. Around one in ten people are Manifestors, roughly 20% are Projectors and only 1% are Reflectors. Simply knowing your energy type can be a huge ‘ah-ha’ moment, especially if you’re one of the less common types.
- Learn your Strategy: Each energy type has a specific decision-making strategy that aligns with their energy. For example, Generators and Manifesting Generators work best when they respond to life’s opportunities, whilst Projectors are most successful when they wait for invitations. Following your strategy is like using a sat nav to guide you in the right direction rather than pootling along aimlessly.
- Tap into your Authority: Your inner authority, determined by your defined centers, guides you in making decisions that are aligned with your true self. The most common authorities are Emotional – learning to ride your emotional waves until you reach clarity, Sacral – listening to your gut voice, and Splenic – trusting your intuition.
- Discover your Centres: There are 9 centres portrayed as shapes on the bodygraph, each associated with specific qualities. Understanding which centres are defined & undefined in your chart can provide insights into your strengths and challenges.
- Deconditioning: This is the process of unlearning. It starts by discovering who you truly are and then unpicking and releasing any beliefs, patterns and behaviours that aren’t authentically yours.
- Choosing the right vocation: Your Human Design can provide insights into the kinds of work and relationships that are energetically aligned with you. For example, Projectors often excel in advisory roles, while Generators thrive in work they’re passionate about and can master.
- Healthier relationships: Understanding your own design and how it differs from the Human Design of those closest to you brings deeper understanding, respect and acceptance in your relationships.
- Holistic self-care: Delving deeper into your Human Design can provide insights you’re your ideal sleep patterns, dietary needs and exercise routines.
- Self-mastery: Understanding and embodying your Human Design allows you to grow and evolve into the best version of yourself.
A Human Design reading is like a guidebook to help you on your path of self-discovery. It’s a powerful tool for gaining insights into your most authentic self, so you can find your version of a successful life. Self awareness is only the first step; it’s up to you to then experiment with your strategy and authority and reflect on how it impacts your life. Keep an open mind and be willing to adjust your approach as you uncover new layers and learn more about yourself.
For an in-depth Human Design reading, book an Essential Human Design reading with me. I’ll send you a detailed written report and once you’ve digested it, you can book a Zoom chat to go through it and ask any questions. You can even pay via Paypal installments to spread the cost. Self-awareness here we come!