What is Homeobotanical therapy?
Homeobotanical therapy combines the power of herbal medicine with the energetic resonance of Homeopathy. Created in New Zealand in the 1980’s by Dr Brian Murray and brought to the UK in the late 90’s by Deborah Kerslake, stock products can be mixed and matched to offer a bespoke tincture.
Tinctures can support a range of common conditions, including:
- Allergies including Hayfever
- Arthritis and inflammatory joint conditions
- Back pain
- Low mood and energy
- Pain anywhere in the body
- Physical injuries
Why use Homeobotanical tinctures?
- The tinctures are natural, organic, safe and effective.
- As a core therapy, it can be combined with and may enhance the effect of any other treatment.
- Homeobotanical therapy can be used by all age groups including babies and children, through all life stages.
- Low cost and affordable; a month’s supply costs £20.
- Gentle enough for even the most sensitive people.
How do Homeobotanical tinctures work?
Treatment works in four ways. First, it supports the detox organs to drain. Second, the remedies support the client on a nutritional level. Third, the tinctures work synergistically, enhancing other treatment modalities. Finally, as the remedies are homeopathically potentised, they also stimulate energetic healing.